I love infographics. Back in the days when the internet wasn’t still mainstream, I used to flick through dictionary pages and get stuck into those dictionary illustrations focused on a specfic jargon. Those illustration made possible get a grip of loads of information with a quick glimpse, it was a really dense amount of info beautifully displayed.
Information has evolved from then, but I feel the same amazement whenever I stumble upon an infographic.
A quick round of the most interesting infographics I’ve bumped into in the past few days, focusing from Yahoo! users search habits, first million of users for HootSuite, WordPress and and Apple VS Microsoft feud.
- Yahoo 2010 Year In Review – What happened at Yahoo! during the past year? Here comes a quick summary.
- Apple vs Microsoft 2010 Christmas Sales Showdown – 2010 Christmas Clash of the Titans
- How the World Is Using Cellphones – If you’ve ever wondered about cell phones, here’s a some impressive information
- HootSuite Reaches 1 Million Users – Props to the guys of Hootsuite, here’s a bit of background information if you’d like to get to know more about it.
- The Power of WordPress – One of the main reasons behind the content-revolution of the past few years, a must-read/see infographic about this CMS.